martes, 10 de septiembre de 2013

Fashion and Textiles

Day 1

For our first day in the Fashion and textiles rotation week, we were asked to create samples of structures, patterns and textures using paper as the main material. The following images are the results from my experimentation with the different possibilities that paper can give.

I was looking forward to experiment with paper in able to create new shapes and patterns. I enjoyed only working with paper as I have always liked to work with different types of paper, combining different colours and textures.

The collection of work created in this day is in my opinion is really successful, I have been able to cover the tree words given to us as task, and it has been easy for me to create samples that covered a wide range of subjects, creating new structures and textures, as well as combinations of colours. As I have been working for years with different types of paper on my past projects, the task has been easy, although it has also been challenging for as I wanted to create something totally new, something I hadn’t done in the past. This is one of the reasons I incorporated pages from a book. Although it is paper, It has written all over it, and I had never created or included this in my projects. 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario